When I tell them there's no problems, only solutions.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Brilliance.

So I walked aways today.
Early morning snow was falling, lightly and softly.
East or west the sky was gray.

You were always there for me.
Open and closing.
Underneath it all, I got a ride in a car, to the place where I came from.

Fell down and hurt my head, hurt my heart.
Always doing some work.
Lost a bunch of CD's in the car, lost a whole bunch more.
License plate was smashed up, front more than back.


Brilliantly in more ways then one.
Realized it was almost like my head.
Inside my heart.
Like rabid dogs roaming the wild.
Like the gasoline that fuels as all.
In a way, it was almost like my mind.
Almost poisonous.
Never poisonous.
Coming home to Friday soon.
Early morning and I'm still awake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home