When I tell them there's no problems, only solutions.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

If God Had Curves

Been an interesting past couple days. Pounding headache yesterday, the Tylenol helped for a while, but I needed something stronger ie. T3's. Today's exponentially better, though a hacking cough has developed. Beautiful day again in paradise. We'll see if some pictures can't be took. Been trying to study for my only exam, but it's pretty hard to stay motivated. Looks like I'll have my first phone interview. Interesting. Tomorrow I think I'm going to hit up a nice hike over to the school, make a guest appearance, before I leave back to the big city.
New album from:
Our Lady Peace - Healthy In Paranoid Times
How relevant is that title? (Though for me, it should be unhealthy in paranoid times).
"Violence is 'off the chart' in area on Iraq border" (from Yahoo News)
Violence fuels violence.
Check out David Usher's new album, If God Had Curves. Great songs, great album. You can also pre-order an autographed copy from maplemusic.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home