When I tell them there's no problems, only solutions.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Transferred

Apparently, blogger owns livejournal. So that's why only the semi-meaningful posts have been transferred over. Gotta get me a digital camera, those things are definitely the rage these days. Though I've personally never been a picture person myself.
It's been a reunion tour the last couple days. Some old friends getting together for coffee, getting together for a few beers, getting together for a mix of Fireball and cranberry cocktail (which suprisingly, is not bad at all). Chilled during the Queens concert in a Starbucks till they kicked me out. Then walked around downtown, looking at all the tall buildings, the dark corners and the interesting people.
Met up after the Queens concert, had a couple drinks. Then caught a bus home. Though the bus driver was not sketchy, the inhabitants inside the vehicle certainly were. Pretty scary, and sad at the same time driving through Chinatown and that area of Vancouver. Had a good Subway sandwich when I got home (that was a great call) and a good sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home