When I tell them there's no problems, only solutions.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

it's not so far from me to you.

Safeway has the best deal going on right now. 8 pieces of chicken, 4 buns, and two side-dishes all for the sweet price of $9.99. They're practically giving away the food for that price - and plus the girl gave me an extra piece of chicken. Sweeet. .

Loaded up on groceries. Donuts, bananas, pork chops, pizza, yogurt, cereal, popcorn, just to name a few items. I didn't have a quarter so I had to take two baskets full of food and balance them and carry them to the till and I was afraid I was going to break the eggs and spill everything everywhere; I actually did break one egg. However, the fridge is full.


I thought I would be nostalgic today, but I wasn't. Though I do kinda miss school. It's funny how new people just keep on popping up at the office. New faces for old minds. At least I got some good advice on skis and boards.

It's not so far from me to you. What's funny is that when you have the money and you want to hit up some concerts, you can't: OLP, David Usher @ Vancouver, Matt Good, Jimmy Eat World, just to name a few. And when you can hit up some concerts, you don't have the money. It always works out that way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home